Tuesday, February 24, 2009

My Little Ballerina!

So for months now Ellie has been bugging Matthew and I to go to "Ballerina School". She has this book called, "Daddy's Little Girl", and in the book the little girl goes to dance class. Well if you don't know Ellie once she gets something in her head it doesn't leave (ex. still asks me everyday to be 5 so she can have a puppy)! So I finally found a dance studio for her. She goes once a week for an hour where they teach her tap and ballet. She is having so much fun, and so is Mommy! I love watching her because she is so excited to be "a ballerina', and even though she isn't the most coordinated little girl she concentrates so hard it's too cute! Her school is going to have a recital on June 13th and I can hardly wait :)


Ellie and her friend Karley :) the scratch on her face is from my parent's dog :(


week #1

week #2

You are so cute my little ballerina, and I love seeing you having so much fun :)

3 comments:

Joanna said...

She looks so cute in her little ballerina outfit! I love watching Capri too- and she isn't all that coordinated either :).

kahnfam said...

How cute is she?! Aren't girls so much fun. Tell Ellie that she is a beautiful ballerina.

Unknown said...

She looks so cute and grown up.