Wednesday, February 4, 2009

It was a Head-on Collision

Last week at my in-laws Ellie and her cousin Blake were running around the house and ended up running head-on into one another resulting in some black eyes. Ellie's eye ended up being worse than I thought so I took some pictures of her injury the past couple of days!


Day #1: Looks like she got into Mommy's make-up, it's kinda hard to see cause we couldn't get her to close her eyes (softly), but it's her left eye.



Day #2 : She did a good job closing her eye softly instead of squeezing her eye shut today, and as you can see her black eye is starting to darken up.

Day #3 : She said her eye doesn't hurt her anymore, but it is still lookin pretty good!

So a lesson to all - When your Mommy says don't run in the house maybe for once you should listen to her (Ellie Ray). Sometimes us Mommies know what we are talking about, sometimes :)

4 comments:

kahnfam said...

Ouch! Her poor eye. I hope she is feeling better.

Katie & Travis Nemrow said...

Ellie seems to be taking it pretty well. She is a tough girl :)

Joanna said...

Ouch! Lesson is learned I hope :)

Carrie said...

Hey! I'm glad you found our blog and now I've found yours. I LOVE blogs. It is so fun to see your cute family and what you are up to. Your kidlets are adorable. I think Ellie looks just like you. Oh, and you asked how old Isaac is - he is almost 18 months.