Saturday, February 28, 2009

5 Amazing Years!!!

I seriously can't believe that Matthew and I have been married for 5 years today, and what a great 5 years it has been! We have accomplished alot together in these 5 years: Our first apartment in Fullerton with frequent date nights to Disneyland :). Our first house we bought, and Matt along with our families totally overhauled to make it our own (i got away with not doing alot then, because i was pregnant with ellie, something you can only do with your first pregnancy i've come to find out). The coming and going of jobs (probably the hardest thing we've had to endure). Watching our family continue to grow with the birth of our 3 amazing children: Ellie 2005, Carson, 2007, and Hunter 2008! I can't believe how truly lucky I am to have married my soul mate! I can't imagine spending my life with anyone else! You are my best friend, my partner in crime and the love of my life all rolled into one! Thank for these 5 amazing years Matthew, and I look forward to the years to come! No matter what the future has in store for me as long as I am with you I know our future will be great! Happy Anniversary my love :), and here's to the years to come!

Febuary 28th 2004

We were sealed in the Redlands Temple



I love you so much Matthew, thanks for being the best part of this great journey we are on! xoxo Danielle

3 comments:

Katie & Travis Nemrow said...

Congrats you guys!!

kahnfam said...

Happy Anniversary! I'm so glad you're in our family. We miss you guys and wish we were able to be there for Hunter's blessing.

Tiffany J said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! Congratulations on 5 years!!

Your family is beautiful. I love the picture of you guys at Hunter's blessing!