Thursday, January 29, 2009

Reunited and It Feels So Good!

Here are the Moss grandkids from left to right: Austin Kahn, Logan Rauch, Carson Moss, Kayla Kahn, Blake Rauch, Ellie Moss, and Hunter Moss. It's been awhile since they have all been together, and let me tell you they were so excited to see each other! We had the privilege of having Kayla spend a couple of nights with us and Ellie was on cloud nine! The girls played dressup, had tea parties, and even let Carson tag along (thanks girls). This was also the first time that the kids had seen their new cousin Hunter. So needless to say they felt the need to show Hunter some love. What a lucky little boy :)



Blake was so excited to hold his new cousin, and he can hardly wait to be a big bro. again!



Here's Kayla and Austin showin their cousin some love!



Logan was excited too, and will be a new big brother this summer!



Even my kids wanted a turn! It really amazes me to see how much Ellie and Carson love their little brother :) What also amazes me is that Carson and Hunter are almost the same size already! My poor little small fry Carson ha, ha!

It was so great to see all the kids togther again! They all play so well together and have so much fun with each other. Thanks again Jeanette, Kayla, and Austin, and tell Chris we missed him and hope he is doing well. I look forward to June when we can see you guys again and add another cousin to this crazy bunch when Julie has her baby!

3 comments:

kahnfam said...

We all had so much fun seeing everyone. I was especially excited to be able to see Hunter before he was six months old!

steph said...

Your title got me singing. Now I can't get the song out of my head.

Laura said...

What a cute little family you have!