Tuesday, January 27, 2009

My Baby Has the Blues :(



So today was Matt's first day back to work after a month off with baby Hunter.We were both a little nervous, Matt to go back to work, and me to be left with the 3 kids alone for the first time. During Matt's time off Carson became very attached to his Daddy and wanted nothing to do with anyone else. So when Carson got up from his napped today and discovered that his Daddy was gone, well you would have thought the world was ending!


This is the pitiful face that I had to endure for over an hour :( ! Luckily for me when I called my Mom she heard her poor grandson screaming, and I mean screaming oh and kicking I might add in the background for his Daddy, and came to his rescue (well at least she tried ). He wouldn't even let his Mommy hold him! I kept asking him and all he could say was "No, I Daddy!".

Just so you know he isn't always like this, though he has been lately. He is normally our crazy little character with the best laugh in the whole world ( I might be bias there). My poor little guy is just having a rough time adjusting to his new baby bro. Hang in there buddy, Daddy will be home in the morning and hopefully tomorrow will be a better day :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Poor Carson, actually poor you! He did become a daddy's boy, hopefully he will get over it soon. Call me if you need cousin reinforcements, maybe they can help distract him.