Saturday, January 3, 2009

The Best Christmas Present Ever!!!





































So Christmas was really busy for us this year! Matt got home from work around 2:30 a.m. that morning, and @ 5:30 a.m. I told him it was time to go to the hospital. My parents came over to our house to watch the kids, and take pictures of them getting their stuff from Santa (the one thing I was sad I missed). So we got to the hospital @7:00, and by that time my contractions were pretty strong and all I could think about was I can't wait til I get my epidural. Well our little Hunter Thomas came @ 8:02 a.m., so needless to say I never got my epidural! I wish I could say that I was a brave girl, but I wasn't. All I could say was I CAN'T DO THIS! over and over again. But I obviously did do it (to my suprise), it was a good thing he came out quick. So our perfect little boy was the first and best Christmas present that we got this year at 8lbs. 3ozs. and 20in. long. Hunter had lots of visitors while at the hospital: Grandma Shelly, Grandpa and Grandma Moss. Oma, Papa, Ellie, Carson, Uncle Mark, Allie, and Mirissa. And Uncle Rich and Aunt Julie. Ellie is a great big sister and "loves Hunter so, so much", she says. Carson is interesdted in him for like 2 seconds and then is done; which is good cause he's still kinda rough. I can't believe he is here! It is so exciting to see our little family growing biggr and bigger. It still amazes me how you can love someone so much that you just met! We love you Hunter Thomas and are so grateful to have you in our family!

4 comments:

steph said...

That is an awesome Christmas gift. Such cute pictures.

kahnfam said...

He just so precious! I love all the pictures. Wish you could have been there. I hope you and Hunter are doing good. Love you guys!

FoxFamily said...

That's awesome!! Congratulations!!

Joanna said...

I can't believe you already had him! What a great christmas present. How are you doing?