Monday, August 30, 2010

First Day of Kindergarten!!!

Today was Ellie's first day of Kindergarten and to my surprise I did NOT cry! A little chocked up maybe, but no tears :) I think it helped that she was so excited and ready for school to start. Literally the day after preschool ended and throughout the whole summer she bugged us asking when she got to go to her new big girl school? Well the day has finally come and I can hardly believe I have a little one is officially in elementary school. These past 5 years have flown by and we couldn't be prouder of our little girl and the big girl she is becoming!! Good Luck our Ellie Ray you are going to have a blast this year I just know it :)

Ellie all ready for her first day @ school
This is Ellie's new "big kid school"

Ellie in line with all her classmates waiting for their teacher Ms. Mattier who I've heard only wonderful things about :)

Have a great day my love, can't wait to hear all about when you come home!!!

No comments: