Saturday, June 19, 2010

Dance Recital

Ellie had her dance recital today, and even though I am a bias viewer I think she did AWESOME!!! It is so much fun to watch her perform, and I am so proud of her! She has come a long way since last year and I thoroughly enjoy watching her grow :) She did 2 routines for the recital. A jazz routine "Hey Baby" and a tap routine "Doctor, Doctor". She absolutely adores her teachers Miss Melissa, and Miss Jessica so hopefully they stick around for awhile :) You did a GREAT job my Ellie Ray Ray I am so proud of you!!! p.s. thank you Papa, Uncle Mark, Allie, Grandma, and Grandpa for supporting our little girl! And thank you to my Mom and Oma who watched Macie and Hunter so I could watch my Ellie dance :)
Ellie Jazz costume
Alana, Ellie, Leilani, Katie, Dani, Kora, Madeline, and Madelyn

Miss Melissa, and Ellie


Ellie in her Tap costume

Miss Jessica, and Ellie

Mommy and Daddy with our little dancing queen!!

1 comment:

Tiffany J said...

LOVE the costumes! From the looks of it she really enjoys her dance class! So fun!!