Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Ellie's 4th Birthday!!

Ellie wanted a princess birthday party this year. It is the first year that she has picked what kind of party she wanted. Ellie is such a girly girl (which i LOVE), it just amazes me since she is surrounded by boys! So I wasn't at all surprised by the theme she picked, and I had lots of fun doing it! I made chocolate wands (better known at our house as bippity boppity boos), used lots of tulle to decorate and had a basket full of candy jewelry! Ellie's family all came to help her celebrate, and we had so much fun! She got alot of great presents including a new puppy!! She has been asking for one since she was 2 and we told her she had to be 5. Well we found this cute little puppy and couldn't refuse! So now Ellie has a new found love for her little Max :) Happy Birthday my Ellie Ray Ray Mommy and Daddy love you so much and are so grateful that you are apart of our family!!

My little Belle getting ready to blow out her Belle cake.

Ellie, Michael, Blake and Carson

Ellie with her favorite birthday present!


The birthday girl with the best parents in the world! Well at least for today :)


No comments: