Saturday, August 8, 2009

Museum Fun!!

Every first Friday of the month the city puts on a free day at the Children's Museum. So the kids I went with Aunt Julie, the boys and Sadie. I have never been before, and it was so cute and lots of fun there. They had dress up, science experiments, a post office, farm, fire and police station, and craft area. The kids got to decorate foam glasses, and make slime! They also had a science show and gave away smoothies at the end; which my children didn't share with me :( The kids had so much fun, and so did I, we are definitely going back!!

Logan, Ellie, Blake and Carson making slime, ewwww!

Blake and Carson riding the police motorcycle

Logan, Carson and Ellie learning where water goes.


Blake and Ellie sporting the cool glasses they made :)


The stroller buddies (hunter and sadie) were great!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That was fun, I was bummed this Friday when I realized it was the first Friday of the month and we missed it. Next month.