Monday, May 18, 2009

My Mother's Day Tea!

For Mother's Day Ellie's pre-school had a tea party for all the Mommies. They brought us lemonade and cake, which they were so proud to do all by themselves :) They also sang us a Mother's Day song (well all the other kids sang while ellie stood there, she said after that she did sing i just couldn't hear her. well if she was singing then she has a true talent and should be a ventriloquist) Ellie also made me a bouquet of flowers with her beautiful face on them :) The best flowers I ever got! (sorry matthew) It was fun hanging out with my Ellie Ray Ray. I love her so much and I especially love being her Mom! Don't worry boys, I love being your Mommy too, so thank you for the precious handprints you made me for Mother's Day! Although being a Mom is the toughest job I have ever had, it the one that brings me the most joy, and sense of good worth! So thank you Ellie, Carson, and Hunter for letting me be your Mommy, I love you guys with all my heart :)

1 comment:

kahnfam said...

Ellie looks so sweet. The tea party is such a cute idea. I'm glad you had fun!