Saturday, May 22, 2010

COME ONE COME ALL!

That was the invite I sent out for the kids birthday this year. With Macie due next month I decided to go all out with a carnival and combine Ellie and Carson's party. It was so much fun and turned out better than I even planned which almost never happens! This was the biggest party I had planned for a birthday so far. I decorated 30 prize bags for the kids to collect their prizes in from each booth. There were 5 booths: Tip the Can, Shooting Range, Go Fish, Slam Dunk, and Face Painting. We also had tons of carnival food: hot dogs, potato salad, watermelon, animal crackers, popcorn, and every ones personal favorite SNOW CONES (thanks stein family for the snow cone machine)!! My only fear was how to man the booths so we recruited a few girls from church to help out and they did awesome :) It was a blast to watch the kids have a great time. Thanks to all our family and friends for making the kids birthday FANTASTIC! The only problem now is explaining to Ellie that she won't be 5 for 3 more months (she is so confused, sorry babe).


Ellie's 5th birthday party, but not birthday yet :)



Carson's 3rd birthday party

The Shooting Range booth (found this game where you have to shoot @ moving targets on clearance for like $10, very proud of myself)

Hunter enjoying some popcorn (all our kids love love popcorn)


The Go Fish booth. I think all the parents weren't such a fan of this one since the prize was a gold fish, but it SCREAMED carnival to me and I couldn't help myself :)


Ellie getting her face painted



Capri was transformed into a beautiful butterfly

Michael the pirate

Spencer sporting a snake


Blake didn't want his face painted so he settled on his hand

Thanks for the great idea Blake! Carson didn't want his face painted either and saw your hand decided he wanted to do that too :)

Uncle Mark manned the snow cone machine, and we all put him to work makin 'em they were so good!!


Logan enjoying his snow cone

Ellie with her Barbie birthday cake

Like 2 years ago I started buying the kids these individual cakes for their birthdays, and making cupcakes for everyone else. It works out perfect and the little cakes are so cute :)

Carson and his Thomas the Train cake


The kids got a lot of great gifts for their birthday!
WE HAD SO MUCH FUN, LET'S DO IT AGAIN!!!

No comments: