Thursday, February 4, 2010

Ultrasound

This was the first time that Matt couldn't go with me to find out the sex of the baby :( I really wished he was there, but when you have 3 other kids to take care we often have to break-up our dynamic duo :) I was so anxious to find out what we were having 1st because I was sooo ready to tell everyone that I was pregnant, and 2nd because Ellie desperately wanted a sister and I was secretly hoping that she would get her wish!! Well the ultrasound went great and according to the technician SHE looks perfect! I am so excited to be having another girl :) I get to pull out all the little bows and dresses as opposed to the t-shirt and jeans from the boys!!

We can hardly wait to meet you Macie and tell everyone about this exciting addition to our family!!!

No comments: